Data & AI Leadership Day is the ultimate conference for data and AI leaders, innovators and enthusiasts. Get ready for an immersive experience with industry experts and thought leaders.
Submit your proposal
👉 open until December 04, 2023
The first Data & AI Leadership Day in June 2023 was a roaring success, with leading organizations sharing their data and AI transformation journeys through stories of success and failure.
Latest trends and advancements. Expert insights. Unparalleled networking opportunities. This is an exciting opportunity to lead the way in data and AI innovation!
Data & AI is a relevant topic for future developments, which is why this conference takes place alongside Cloud Leadership Day.
At this one-day conference, practitioners from leading companies share insights and best practices, discuss about future trends on topics ranging from Gen AI to strategy and impact. Data & AI Leadership Day provides an opportunity to discuss challenges, exchange experiences and share ideas, to network and to leave with practical suggestions to apply when you get back to the office.
Every year, we have an open call for speakers, where we invite practitioners to send in their stories.
We invite proposals on forward looking topics. What are the top 3 priorities / challenges in Data & AI at your company? Where are you heading?
To guide the application process, the Conference Board has identified some themes that are top priorities in their companies. We welcome proposals in these topics as well as beyond.
Skills and Organization
- Increase awareness and data culture
- Optimize data value chain
- Specific organization models e.g. data mesh
Strategy and Business Impact
- Impact on company strategy
- Stories and experience from various industries and company sizes
- Unify the offense and defense perspective
Data & AI: Ethics and Regulations
- Impact of AI regulations and guidelines
- Situation in Switzerland
- Impact on labor market
- Manage and mitigate risks
- Separate hope from hype
- Impact on Data Governance and Data Architecture
Data & AI: Architecture and Technology
- Best practices and experiences
- Scaling MLOps/AIOps
- When and where to invest
There is a 2-step selection process:
1) All abstracts are evaluated. Applicants who are shortlisted will be asked to send their presentation to the organizers.
2) The Conference Board will evaluate the presentations and select 12-15 presentations for the final program.
Abstracts will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
- Benefits for participants / Transferable learning objectives
- Originality / Innovation
- Comprehensibility / Storyline / Structure
- Practical relevance / actionable content
- December 04, 2023: Deadline Abstracts
- December 15, 2023: Feedback Round 1
- January 12, 2024: Deadline Presentations
- February 15, 2024: Feedback Round 2
- June 19, 2024: Conference Day
No Sales Pitches, please!
You love your company, your products, your services? And that’s great, because life is too short to waste at a job you hate! But please focus your talk/workshop on practical, real world solutions that are transferrable to other attendees. Pure sales pitches and talks that focus heavily on a specific tool or service will be rejected.
Talks are 30 minutes long (incl Q&A); Workshop are hands-on, interactive sessions for a smaller group (ca. 30 participants) and last 60-70 minutes.
For the purpose of establishing a clear line between partners and other service providers, we have decided to ask service providers in the main program to also support the conference as partners – we view this as fair.
Service providers are defined as those who offer services in the data and AI field in the German-speaking region of Switzerland and who seek to directly gain economic advantage through their stage appearance.
If a speaker feels that s/he is not included in the definition (because s/he, for example, does not seek direct economic benefit or proposes unique content), an appropriate option can be offered. The Conference Board will consider this request in good faith and, together with the speaker, will seek a solution.
All speakers are granted free entry to both conferences (Cloud Leadership Day and Data & AI Day), including catering and the partner expo. Please note that travel costs are not covered by the organisers.
Still have some questions? Drop us a line at: [email protected]
Deadline for abstract submissions is December 04, 2023.